Register now for one-on-one digital mentoring
Bendigo Regional Tourism in partnership with the City of Greater Bendigo is connecting regional tourism operators to experienced digital mentors.
The program will be highly subsidised and will provide one-on-one individualised support and training so these businesses may grow their digital presence, learn new skills in digital management with a goal to improve sales and future business opportunities.
Eligible tourism operators are located within the City of Great Bendigo, Shire of Loddon, Mount Alexander Shire and the Central Goldfields Shire.
For further details and to register visit www.brtmentoring.digital
Businesses have the opportunity to become Marketing Partners with the Tourism Services Unit of Mount Alexander Shire Council and receive a range of marketing benefits including:
• The opportunity to display one brochure at each of the Mount Alexander Shire Visitor Information Centres - Castlemaine & Maldon.
• Access to member rates for cooperative initiatives offered such as Official Visitor Guide, media advertising campaigns and Bendigo Regional Tourism initiatives
• Priority inclusion in media and industry familiarisation tours and cooperative media opportunities (both Victoria and interstate)
• Participation in Visitor Information Centre volunteer familiarisation tours
• The ability to participate, where appropriate, in the an Accommodation Booking Service.
• To be actively promoted by staff and volunteers at the Mount Alexander Shire Visitor Information Centres.
• Copy of regular industry e-newsletter
• The right to apply for tourism road signage
The annual fee is $110 inc. GST. For more information please contact Amanda Every, Business Support Officer, on 5471 1714 or firstname.lastname@example.org